2018-09-15

Christofer Döss Sex Exhib fan comments [1 / 30]

Fan comments [1 / 30]

I have thousands of fans all over the world, who loves my pix and vidz - and I have gotten very positive comments every day for the past 7-8 years.

On my last shut downed blog I had 20 pages/blog posts filled with comments I had received just like these below.

Here are a few of my latest (all new) ones:

So hot and so exposed love it need it want it ur the best

Well I just had a nice time playing with myself to your cum videos. Think of you laying down on a bench all exposed. And then me coming across you and as you jerk it I push your legs back and eat your ass as you spray my face!!! Hot!!!!!

Hade du någon gång vägarna förbi Värmland skulle jag boka dig som överraskning då du kunde komma in naken.Och börja smeka dig själv,hade varit så häftigt!

Great blog Buddy. Want to become just like u!

Hey, love  your attitude and hot pics. You ever come to Gran Canaria? Would be great to take loads of picks and vids of you getting played with in the dunes and sex clubs!

Looked at few todau in your dropbox. cant sort out how to post em to my wall. if you send to me i will post em for you. and if you ever make it over here, I seriously would love to share you all over and film it and post it!

Been following you for years, used to live in south sweden and in Goteborg. where is your town near, never heard of it.

I wanna tell you how impressed I am about Your exposing stuff. You have me a lot of ideas and finally I startend my exposing as well. I love to do it and I am feeling much more free with it. Wanna say "thank you!" to you!!!
Best regards - Olaf

Hey.  Thank you!  I've cum twice to your pictures.

I love the way your enthusiasm shows in your photos.  Being naked makes you look so happy.

I've seen the few pictures of you with clothes on and you are smiling and look hot.  When you are naked you are at your most happiest and it shows in your photos.

Great blogs.

I followed you on tumblr, let me know when you have some new nudes and I'll reblog them.

I'm thinking of making a log of your body and facial hair.
Showing the world how a Swedish Exhibitionist's body and facial hair can make him appear more or less naked even though he's wearing no clothes.
But, I wanted to make sure with you first, before I created it, that you'd be good with that kind of attention.
Of course, I'll put a link to your blog.
- Lee

You've got some really hot photos published! Really a turn on bro!

Been appreciating your other pics as well. I LOVE being nude, and wish I were as courageous as you.

Hello, Christofer. I hope I am not imposing. I could not resist saying Hi, after seeing your great work on Tumblr. Cheers!

Love your exposure work. You rock man!

Makes me hard knowing you've lost control of your pics

All the pics on your page are very nice and hot - you do a great work here! And all this pics witch expose yourself are very good!

Riktigt sexig! Får man smaka?

Great pics buddy ur so hot and want to become just like u



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar