2023-02-02

Featured on Gaydar's LGBTQ+ news magazine Means Happy!

Once again I'll be featured on the gay GoNaked Magazine, later this spring! :-)

As if that wasn't enough...! The gay dating website/app Gaydar awesomely already have me published in their LGBTQ+ news magazine Means Happy, earlier this very Thursday morning, with an interview article about my awesome exhibitionist naturist life. <3 <3 <3 

As I have done now in this blog post, I also posted about it on my Instagram, FB Messenger, Telegram and other socials...

"As of now I, Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator, am awesomely exposed on Gaydar's official LGBTQ+ "Means Happy" news magazine! 😍😍😍

💦💦💦💦💦💦"

The full article, that now has been seen by 49 viewers, is named "GAYDAR SPOTLIGHT: CHRISTOFER DÖSS - AN EXHIBITIONIST NATURIST" and it is published here:


So, I am now a published nude model! <3 <3 <3







So with that upcoming GN spring issue I have been published as a nude model on GoNaked (three times), Gaydar (once) and issuu.com (once). Awesome! <3 <3 <3

~~~

ALSO...
Every Friday then send out their email newletter - and I was featured there too!

"Get to know every inch of this exhibitionist naturist."



~~~

EDIT 1...
Update, Feb 4th: As for today 204 viewers have watched this awesome CHRISTOFER DÖSS EXHIBITIONIST NATURIST article, in only two days! <3<3<3

~~~

EDIT 2...
My Gaydar/MeansHappy article is now also shared on Twitter too (see below)!

As for today, Feb 9th, my awesome CHRISTOFER DÖSS EXHIBITIONIST NATURIST article has now also been read by 359 viewers - almost doubled in only five days! <3<3<3




~~~

EDIT 3...
Update, Feb 17th: As for today 531 viewers have watched this awesome CHRISTOFER DÖSS EXHIBITIONIST NATURIST article - in only two weeks! <3<3<3

The Twitter post, mentioned above, has got 141 views as by now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar