2023-03-03

PUBLIC NUDITY MAINSTREAM IN SWEDEN TOO

Please sign our petition, you too - to MAKE PUBLIC NUDITY MAINSTREAM IN SWEDEN TOO!

...and most of all: Please also share (copy paste) this link to all your friends and followers and tell them to sign too!

https://www.change.org/NakedInSweden




Screenshot from my Instagram.                            

~~~


Text from petition page:

MAKE PUBLIC NUDITY MAINSTREAM IN SWEDEN TOO!

Hello!

My name is Christofer Döss. I am a naturist, from Sweden, so naked is how I roll! I am a #FreeSpirit and a naturism evangelist, naturism advocate, naturism promotor and a naturism activist, who work for making public nudity mainstream. Also am I a #BodyPositive influencer, who #LoveThisLife. More to that: I am also a proud bisexual who works as a nude model.

On to the subject!

In UK they recently had their old fashioned anti nudity laws lifted from the law books, so nowadays they can roam freely, naked in nature as they please, without risking getting caught by the police and prosecuted.

That is what I also want to happen in Sweden, as it should be a human right to live a life without clothes, if one chooses to do so!

Sign this petition if you are for that too, to MAKE PUBLIC NUDITY MAINSTREAM IN SWEDEN TOO!

Hashtags:
#Naturism #PublicNudity #MakePublicNudityMainstream #MakeNudeInPublicMainstream


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar