2023-12-11

My rock hard throbbing cock publicly uncensored on display FOR A YEAR on FB !!!

Someone posted this SUPER HOT uncensored Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator pic on my Facebook timeline, December 3rd, 2022. That is more than a year ago! That means uncensored nudes can be posted on Facebook.

That is super awesome having my rock hard and throbbing cock publicly and uncensored on display for everyone to watch on FB! <3<3<3

Check it out here:



EDIT (March 9th 2024)

Unfortunately my entire Christofer Döss Sex Exhib & Public Masturbator account that this pic was posted on got deleted without warning and totally out of the blue by FB.

The pic was still intact and posted when the account got deleted though.


3 kommentarer:

  1. Can you get them to post my naked pic on Facebook publicly too please?
    David
    iamtheman049@gmail.com

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. If I could yes . and if I could I'd have them post my nudes again all over my FB wall! <3<3<3 <3<3<3 <3<3<3

      Radera